Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally....

So we finally got our house cleaned up. No more boxes everywhere!!!! I will have pictues soon but for now I have one of our Christmas tree. I know I know Christmas is almost here and it is kind of a waste of time to put it up now and then take it down next week but whatever. It doesn't feel like Christmas with out a Christmas tree :)



I really hope to have pictures of the house up tomorrow! Tomorrow is my 12week Dr. apointment so I will also have a new Ultrasound picture. Men are so funny. My husband was talking to one of his friends yesterday and I just happend to overhear him say..."Yeah the last Ultrasound we didn't get to see much and aparently this time it is supposed to have arms and legs". Too funny! You would think after having a child already he would know this stuff but he didn't get to be a part of the pregnancy last time. (Under no fault of his own!)

I am happy to report that I am not getting sick everyday all day. Just here and there :) Yea!!